Welcome to the inaugural Winter Spanks!
Cold Hands Warm Bottoms Blog Hop
January 2-4, 2014
Brought to you by Spanking Romance Reviews & The Saturday Spankings
We have some wonderful Grand Prizes! (those who donated
the item are inside the () )
- Kindle or Nook (BlushingBooks)
- Your Choice of a Free Book Cover for Your Next Book, an Ad for an Upcoming
Project, or a Custom Facebook Header or Blog Graphic (Lazy Day Publishing)
- Three Month Subscription to Discipline & Desire (Discipline & Desire)
- $20 Gift Certificate to Amazon (Stormy Night Publications)
- Hand Crafted Paddle (Blondie’s Place)
- Spanking Video DVDs (Shadowlane)
- A “Get it All” Bundle (Variant Publishing) – Includes How to Get the Spanking You Want – The Complete Guide to Asking
for It, Getting It, & Making It Better, How to Give a Spanking – Advice from the Receiving
End, What He Wants – A Man’s Seven Secret Spanking
Desires, & The Little Book of Spanking Stories
- $25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patricia Green)
- Learning Domestic Discipline eBook Package (LearningDD)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Blushing Books (Patty Devlin)
- $10 Gift Certificate to Amazon (PK
- $25 Gift Certificate to Cane-iac (Cane-iac)
- $5 Amazon Gift Card and two books (Leigh Smith)
*For those of you who saw my giveaway as "Smashwords Catalog" by Thianna D, alas, she has requested I give away a book *I* actually wrote. :) So, the winner may have his or her choice of any of my titles! I will contact the winner after the contest is over and request your choice at that time.
Follow the links to read the blogs–comment on the blog to prove you were there (or answer the participant’s specific question, if they have one). COPY AND PASTE COMMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! Each comment earns you one entry for the grand prize. You must provide your email address for your entry to count. Individual pages may also have their own form of entry (Rafflecopter, etc) for additional chances to win prizes. Enjoy all the free stories, posts, & fun!
Happy New Year everyone! I've been off the blog hop scene for nearly a month now, and it is SO good to be back! Hope all of you are well! When I think about winter, I think about snow and hot chocolate and building snowmen. I began looking back through some of the things I wrote in high school and came across this poem which I decided to share with you all. No spankings, though! Would have killed my Creative Writing teacher! It is a bit rusty but I left it as is. When I read it I remember exactly what it felt like to be a kid on a snow day!
Noses press against cold, frosted glass
as we eagerly watch snowflakes fall from heaven .
No two angels are exactly alike.
Our winter wonderland possesses a beauty
never seen before.
It seems wrong to mar it, this white paradise,
but it’s a gift, and we’re going to enjoy it.
So feet pitter-patter out the door
where we simultaneously say hello and goodbye
to this perfection.
The clock is ticking on our day of rhapsody
and we shoot out the door like horses.
I can feel your hands on my shoulders,
pulling me to the snow, helping me make an angel.
When your back is turned I make a snowball
and launch it at your face as you turn.
Like a tiger, you’re ready to pounce,
and I jump up to begin the game of “catch me if you can”
that lasts for what seems like hours.
Finally, we are too numb for laughter
and go inside for fresh-from-the-oven gingerbread
and hot cocoa,
and I know that this day was made just for us.
Enjoy the rest of Cold Hands Warm Bottoms!!