IF THE BROOMSTICK FITS, RIDE IT!!!
Do you like spanking stories, prizes, and Halloween? Do you miss the days
when kids came to your door asking for candy, or when you were young enough to
do the trick-or-treating? You’re in luck! Spank or Treat 2012 was so much fun
that we’ve brought you a bigger and better collective short story extravaganza
for 2013. It’s trick-or-treating for adults, and we do mean
Want to become a Spank or Treat ambassador and earn an extra prize entry?
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
- Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $100 gift certificate to LazyDay
(donated by LazyDay Publishing)
- $50 gift certificate to Blushing Books
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $20 gift certificate to Amazon!
(donated by Stormy Night Publications)
- Custom-made Spank or Treat paddle*!
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only
- Six-month membership to Discipline and Desire!
(donated by Discipline and Desire)
- Book Bundle from Decadent Publishing
(Donated by Decadent Publishing)
- Pre-publication consultation of a manuscript up to 15K
(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
Plus, all Spank or Treaters are eligible for free books!
- Holding Hannah, by Maren Smith
Available to the first 50 participants!
- Love’s Reprise, by Cassandre Dayne, Lucy Felthouse, Olivia Starke, Kate Richards, and Anastasia Vitsky
- Coming to Terms, by Cara Bristol, Jade Cary, Alta Hensley, Celeste Jones, Sue Lyndon, Renee Rose, and Anastasia Vitsky Available to ALL participants who complete the Spank or Treat 2013 challenge!
Many authors will also be offering a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between the Friday, October 25th and Sunday, October 27th to
read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will
receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be
automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE
bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EDT (UTC -4) on October 27th!!
- If you successfully completed the Spankee Doodle, Love Spanks, or last
year’s Spank or Treat 2012 challenge, you may add “VIP” to your comments.
You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be
doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spank or Treat
challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Thursday, October 31st to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly spanking fiction authors?
Become a Spank or Treat Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you
will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate
and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to ana_stasia2007 at
yahoo dot com, with the subject line “Spank or Treat
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please
visit Anastasia Vitsky’s blog.
Like Spank or Treat on Facebook!
Tweet #spankortreat on Twitter!